Vietnamese style Chicken Wraps
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup torn coriander leaves
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 chepatis or other wrap bread
- ½ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger root
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- Make dressing. Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Combine carrot, green onions and coriander in another bowl.
- Warm wraps as directed on packet. Spread with dressing and top with chicken, carrot mixture and lettuce. Roll up to enclose filling.