Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- 2 corn cobs, husks removed
- 2 truss tomatoes, quartered, de-seeded, finely diced
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 500g Steggles turkey breast stirfry
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Pinch of Mexican chilli
- 8 x 20cm flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (120gm) grated tasty cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Sour cream and lime wedges, to serve
- Heat a char-grill pan over medium-high heat and cook corn for 10 minutes, turning often, until lightly charred. Once slightly cooled, remove kernels from corn. Combine corn, tomato, coriander, and lime juice in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle turkey with cumin, coriander and chilli. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and cook turkey for 4 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Spray 1 side of the tortillas lightly with olive oil spray. Place tortilla’s oil-side down, on a clean surface. Top half of each tortilla with half the cheddar, turkey, red onion and half the corn salsa. Top with remaining cheddar and fold over tortilla to enclose.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook 1 quesadilla at a time, for 2 minutes until golden and cheese is melting. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut quesadillas in half, top with coriander sprigs and serve with remaining corn salsa, sour cream and lime wedges.