Asian Turkey Stirfry
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g Steggles turkey breast stirfry
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 3cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 175g sugar snap peas, halved
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 225gm can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 125gm packet fresh baby corn, halved
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli cut into 3cm lengths
- ¼ cup plum sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- Jasmine rice, coriander leaves, and sliced chilli, if desired, to serve
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 tbsp of oil and swirl to coat. Add the turkey and stirfry, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and swirl to coat. Add garlic, ginger and onion and stirfry for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Add the sugar snap peas, capsicum, water chestnuts, corn, and Chinese broccoli, and stirfry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Return the turkey to the wok with sauces and water. Stirfry for 1 to 2 minutes until heated through.
- Serve the turkey stirfry with jasmine rice, coriander and sliced chilli.