Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
Bring any occasion to life with these finger-licking chicken wings, baked in a delicious honey glaze
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
Serves: 2 to 4
- 1 kg Steggles chicken wings
- 1/2 cup balsamic glaze
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients except for the chicken into a large zip lock bag or glass mixing bowl.
- Add the Steggles chicken wings and cover with the marinade for 10 minutes or overnight in the fridge for a more intense flavour.
- Preheat oven to 210 c.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper, this makes cleaning the tray easier.
- Place Steggles chicken wings with the wing tip facing down on the baking paper.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and place in the hot oven for 20 minutes, then turn the oven down to 180 c and turn the tray around for a further 20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through or how you like it.