Parsley & Onion Turkey Rissoles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 x 400g packets Steggles Turkey Rissoles
- 12 x small wholegrain bread rolls (dinner rolls), toasted
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1 large carrot, peeled, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeds removed, diced
- 50g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- Sweet chilli sauce, mint leaves, to garnish
- Shoestring fries, tomato chutney, to serve
- Preheat the BBQ flat-plate or pan to moderately-high heat. Lightly brush the rissoles with oil and place on BBQ or in the pan, reducing the heat to medium.
- Cook for 4–5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through, turning the rissoles once.
- Spread a little mayonnaise over the base of each roll. Top with rocket, turkey rissole, carrot, cucumber and sprouts. Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and scatter over mint leaves. Sandwich together with top of the bread roll.
- Serve burgers with shoestring fries and tomato chutney.
Great meal ideasMore...
Prosciutto wrapped-with-tonight's roast chicken, mumThis Christmas showstopper is seasoned with hazelnut and sage for an added festive touch.
Lentil and mixed herb tabboulehA refreshing salad to go with our selection of roast dinners. Whip it up for an extra special family meal!
Summer-on-the-balcony roast chickenMake the most of family time on summer evenings with a meal everyone will love.