Family Roast Chicken
- 200g punnet red and yellow small tomatoes, halved
- 6 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 400g can brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves torn
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves torn
- 1 bunch mint, leaves torn
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, lentils, coriander, parsley, mint and onion in a bowl.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine
Serve with any of our roast dinners, for any occasion.