Family Roast Chicken
- 200g punnet red and yellow small tomatoes, halved
- 6 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 400g can brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves torn
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves torn
- 1 bunch mint, leaves torn
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, lentils, coriander, parsley, mint and onion in a bowl.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine
Serve with any of our roast dinners, for any occasion.
Great meal ideasMore...
Home made tomato sauceA perfect home made companion for your Dino Snacks.
Summer-on-the-balcony roast chickenMake the most of family time on summer evenings with a meal everyone will love.
Family roast chicken with vegemite-move-the-table-outside-todayIt’s the classic roast you know and love with a bit of an Aussie twist.