Steggles BBQ Chook-Can
With Every Steggles Family Roast
Here's how to cook with the BBQ Chook-Can
Sydney Roosters Manne-CAN Challenge
Using the Steggles BBQ Chook-Can
- Preheat your hooded BBQ to a medium heat at approximately 180°C.
- Wash your BBQ Chook-Can under running water.
- Open the can, discard 100ml of liquid and place the can upright on a baking tray.
- Remove the Steggles Family Roast Whole Chicken from all packaging and place onto the open can so that the chicken is upright.
- Carefully place the baking tray onto the BBQ and close the hood. Cook for 20–25 mins per 500g, or until the juices run clear when chicken is pierced.
- When your chicken is cooked, carefully remove the baking tray from the BBQ and leave to rest for 10 mins. Using heatproof gloves, remove the can from the chicken and carefully lay down on a serving tray. Finally, pour the remaining liquid from the can over the chicken and enjoy!
Average Servings per Kg: 4
Serving Size: 170g (Edible Portion
Fat - Total
Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700KJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
*applies to the Steggles Family Roast cooked using the Steggles BBQ Chook-Can