- 500g Steggles Turkey Mince
- 375g dried pasta (spaghetti or fettuccine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 550g jar salt reduced pasta sauce
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Side salad, to serve
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook pasta until al dente, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Increase heat and add garlic and mince. Cook until brown, stirring to break up mince.
- Add pasta sauce and simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in basil.
- Serve with pasta and side salad, and garnish with basil leaves.
Great meal ideasMore...
Summer-on-the-balcony roast chickenMake the most of family time on summer evenings with a meal everyone will love.
Red cabbage coleslawA perfect companion for your drumsticks.
Chicken schnitzel and coleslaw lettuce cupsLooking for a healthy dinner option, but tight on time? Create this fun dish in less than 30 minutes – the kids will love it too!