Parsley & Onion Turkey Rissoles
- 6 slider rolls
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 2 cups baby rocket
- ½ fennel bulb
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 jar of your favourite relish or chilli jam
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- olive oil for frying
- Thinly slice capsicum, carrot, apple and fennel and mix in a large bowl, set aside.
- Cut the slider buns in half and toast lightly on a hot frypan.
- Heat frypan to medium-high, add olive oil and fry Turkey Rissoles until cooked through turning once.
- To build the sliders, spread the relish on the top side of a toasted bun, add the rissoles on the base of the bun then top with salad. Put a wooden skewer in to hold the slider together.
- Serve with extra salad on the side.
Great meal ideasMore...
Harissa roast chicken with a side of coming-right-overMake a family occasion that little bit more memorable by whipping up this delicious roast dish with an exotic twist.
Garlic herb chicken with soft potatoes and hard-questions-from-dadThis one-pan dish steams rosemary and garlic to perfume the meat.
Red cabbage coleslawA perfect companion for your drumsticks.