Parsley & Onion Turkey Rissoles
- 6 slider rolls
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 2 cups baby rocket
- ½ fennel bulb
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 jar of your favourite relish or chilli jam
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- olive oil for frying
- Thinly slice capsicum, carrot, apple and fennel and mix in a large bowl, set aside.
- Cut the slider buns in half and toast lightly on a hot frypan.
- Heat frypan to medium-high, add olive oil and fry Turkey Rissoles until cooked through turning once.
- To build the sliders, spread the relish on the top side of a toasted bun, add the rissoles on the base of the bun then top with salad. Put a wooden skewer in to hold the slider together.
- Serve with extra salad on the side.
Great meal ideasMore...
Tikka chicken drumstick tray bake with yoghurt and mintThis is not your average drumstick dish! Try it out this week for dinner and wait for those spicy aromas to waft through your kitchen.
Balsamic glazed chicken wingsHold the knives and forks for this one. Sweet, sticky fingers are always a sign of a winning meal.
Simple chicken and herb saladPerfect when you're looking for something deliciously light and fresh. Serve as a side or save it for lunch.