- 125g vermicelli noodles
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 lebanese cucumber, cut into long thin strips
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 green onions, sliced lengthways
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Asian Fried Shallots
- 2 tablespoons toasted cashews, chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside to soak for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and rinse well.
- Combine garlic, ginger, soy, oyster sauce and water in a small jug.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium. Add turkey and cook, stirring to break up any lumps, for 5 minutes or until brown. Add garlic and ginger mixture and simmer for 1-2 minutes until turkey is well coated.
- Fill lettuce cups with noodles and turkey mixture. Top with carrot, cucumber, herbs, onion, chilli, crunchy shallots and cashews. Serve with lime wedges.