- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- ⅓ cup chicken stock
- 400 g tomato passata
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 400 g spaghetti
- salt and pepper
- shaved parmesan to serve
- In a large frypan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook the onions, garlic, carrot and celery for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Turkey Mince and cook for 4-5 minutes or until browned. Season with salt and pepper, then add the stock and allow to evaporate. Add the passata and bring to a simmer. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions and drain.
- Serve spaghetti topped with bolognese sauce, sprinkle with parmesan and parsley.
Great meal ideasMore...
Turkey kale protein ballsFeel like something like? Get your protein hit with these simple meatballs.
Cherry roast chicken with sage stuffing-your-face-at-ChrissyA deliciously juicy roast chicken recipe for all the family to enjoy.
Chicken and vegetable piesDid someone say pies? Guaranteed the kids will be running to the table to tuck into these.