Sides and dips
Tomato & apple relish
A perfect companion for your chicken nuggets.
Tempura Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 medium apple, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium. Cook onion for 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add garlic and mustard. Cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add tomato, apple, vinegar and sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apple softens and mixture thickens.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Great meal ideasMore...
Mexican turkey rissoles with fresh salsaSpice up your mid-week meal plan with a brand new recipe that's both healthy and delicious.
Summer-on-the-balcony roast chickenMake the most of family time on summer evenings with a meal everyone will love.
Ranch dressingA perfect companion for your Chicken Wing Nibbles.