Tempura Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 400g packet frozen Chicken Breast Tempura Nuggets
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups cooked Jasmine rice, to serve
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded into thin strips
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Place chicken nuggets on an oven tray and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place onion in a bowl of iced water in the fridge for 10 minutes or until onion curls.
- Meanwhile, heat sesame oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add curry powder and flour and cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the soy sauce and chicken stock and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Spoon rice into serving bowls. Top with chicken nuggets, cucumber and carrot.
- Drizzle with Katsu sauce and serve sprinkled with green onion curls.