Quick and delish
Sweet chilli and lime chicken kebabs
The sizzle of kebabs is like the sound of summer. Enjoy a quick and tasty twist on chicken kebabs your family will love.
Chicken Thighs Fresh
- 5 Steggles Fresh Chicken Kebabs
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce (store-bought)
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Place all ingredients in a shallow dish and stir to combine. Add kebabs and turn to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to marinate.
- Remove kebabs from marinade.
- Cook on a chargrill or barbecue on low-medium heat, basting with the marinade and turning regularly for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with a Shredded Cabbage, Cashew, Mandarin and Shallot salad.