1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook a further minute. Remove from the heat.
3. In a bowl combine the ciabatta, onion mixture, herbs and seasonings. Fill the cavity of the chicken with the stuffing, then tie the legs to secure.
4. Lightly grease a baking dish with a small amount of oil. Cover the chicken with remaining oil and sprinkle the chicken with smoked paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake the chicken for 25-30 minutes per 500g, or until internal temperature reaches 75°C. You can also check the chicken is cooked by inserting a knife just above the leg, the juices should run clear. When cooked, wrap the chicken lightly in foil and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. Add the sweet potato fries for the last 40 minutes of cooking.
6. Carve the chicken and serve with the stuffing, sweet potato fries and the salad.
Note: A seasoned/stuffed chicken will take longer to cook. Allow 25-30 minutes per 500g plus an additional 30-40 minutes extra for the seasoning.