Sides and dips
Spicy tomato chutney
A perfect companion for your Tempura Chicken Breast Crackles
Tempura Chicken Breast Crackles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium. Cook onion for 5 minutes, until soft. Add garlic, turmeric and curry powder. Cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add tomatoes, sugar and vinegar. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.