- 350g Steggles Turkey Mince
- ½ red chilli, seeded, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 cup mint leaves
- ⅓ cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Lebanese cucumbers, in ribbons
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 3 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- In a lightly greased frying pan, add mince. Stir over medium heat until turkey is cooked and liquid has evaporated. Use a fork to break up any lumps as mince cooks.
- Stir through chilli, sugar and lime rind. Allow to cool.
- To serve, gently toss together the turkey mixture in a bowl with all remaining ingredients.
Great meal ideasMore...
Sticky orange chicken with Asian greens and so-good-to-catch-upWhether you're hosting guests or enjoying a family dinner, this is one recipe that will have everyone scraping their plates.
Warm couscous saladA perfect companion for your Panko & Quinoa Schnitzel
Caramelised onion & yoghurt dipping sauceA perfect companion for your Chicken Breast Pops.