Quick and delish
Simple chicken and herb salad
Perfect when you're looking for something deliciously light and fresh. Serve as a side or save it for lunch.
Chicken Mince Fresh
- 350g Steggles Chicken Mince
- ½ red chilli, seeded, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 cup mint leaves
- ⅓ cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Lebanese cucumbers, in ribbons
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 3 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- In a lightly greased frying pan, add mince. Stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked and liquid has evaporated. Use a fork to break up any lumps as mince cooks.
- Stir through chilli, sugar and lime rind. Allow to cool.
- To serve, gently toss together the chicken mixture in a bowl with all remaining ingredients.
Great meal ideasMore...
Harissa roast chicken with a side of coming-right-overMake a family occasion that little bit more memorable by whipping up this delicious roast dish with an exotic twist.
Spiced fried chickenEveryone will be scrambling to the dinner table when they smell this mouthwatering chicken cooking.
Red cabbage coleslawA perfect companion for your drumsticks.