Chicken Stirfry Fresh
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups diced skinless chicken meat
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine garlic, ginger, soy, oyster sauce and water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium. Add chicken and cook, stirring for 1 minute, until heated through.
- Add garlic and ginger mixture and simmer for 1-2 minutes until chicken is well coated. Add bean sprouts and coriander. Stir to combine.
- Fill lettuce cups with chicken mixture. Top with onion, chilli and sesame seeds.
Great meal ideasMore...
Home made tomato sauceA perfect home made companion for your Dino Snacks.
Family roast chicken with vegemite-move-the-table-outside-todayIt’s the classic roast you know and love with a bit of an Aussie twist.
Balsamic glazed chicken wingsHold the knives and forks for this one. Sweet, sticky fingers are always a sign of a winning meal.