Family Roast Chicken
- 8 small (not baby) carrots, peeled, cut into quarters
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan. Place carrots in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil.
- Add the garlic, cumin and mustard powder and toss to evenly coat. Bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add the asparagus and pistachio nuts to pan and toss to combine. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt.
Serve with any of our roast dishes, for any occasion.
Great meal ideasMore...
Mediterranean chicken drumsticksA hearty one pot wonder with a Mediterranean influence. This one's for the whole family.
Summer-on-the-balcony roast chickenMake the most of family time on summer evenings with a meal everyone will love.
Home made tomato sauceA perfect home made companion for your Dino Snacks.