Family Roast Chicken
- 8 small (not baby) carrots, peeled, cut into quarters
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan. Place carrots in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil.
- Add the garlic, cumin and mustard powder and toss to evenly coat. Bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add the asparagus and pistachio nuts to pan and toss to combine. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt.
Serve with any of our roast dishes, for any occasion.
Great meal ideasMore...
Caesar (chervil) dressingA perfect companion for your tenders.
Spicy Korean Fried Chicken SandwichesTry an Australia Street family favourite
Chicken schnitzel and coleslaw lettuce cupsLooking for a healthy dinner option, but tight on time? Create this fun dish in less than 30 minutes – the kids will love it too!