Family Roast Chicken
- 1kg kent pumpkin, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh long red chilli, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Combine the pumpkin on prepared tray.
- Whisk the oil, honey and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle over the pumpkin and turn to evenly coat.
- Roast pumpkin, turning occasionally, for 40 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Season with salt.
- Serve sprinkled with chilli.
Serve with any of our roast recipes, for any occasion.
Great meal ideasMore...
Chilli dipping sauceA perfect companion for your chicken breast pops.
Lemongrass and lime roast chicken with a side of be-there-in-5A succulent roast chicken is always worth the wait. Especially when it involves sharing it with the ones you love.
Finally-cooking-for-your-folks herb roast chickenThis roast is served best with a side of 'how was your day?'