Family Roast Chicken
- 1kg kent pumpkin, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh long red chilli, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Combine the pumpkin on prepared tray.
- Whisk the oil, honey and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle over the pumpkin and turn to evenly coat.
- Roast pumpkin, turning occasionally, for 40 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Season with salt.
- Serve sprinkled with chilli.
Serve with any of our roast recipes, for any occasion.