Family Roast Chicken
- 2kg Steggles Family Roast Chicken
- 3 small red chillis
- ½ cup roasted capsicum, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place the chillis, capsicum, garlic, paprika, juice, parsley and oil in food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut chicken down the breastbone. Open out chicken, and press down heavily to flatten. Cut deep slits in the thickest part of the chicken breasts.
- Rub peri peri mixture all over chicken. With breast side up, place chicken on a roasting rack over a large baking dish. Bake in 190°C preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve with lime.
Great meal ideasMore...
We-should-catch-up-more-often lemon butter chickenFill your kitchen with mouthwatering aromas any night of the week with this delicious roast chicken recipe.
Sweet and Sour SauceA perfect companion for your Chicken Alphabites
Chicken schnitzel and coleslaw lettuce cupsLooking for a healthy dinner option, but tight on time? Create this fun dish in less than 30 minutes – the kids will love it too!