Family Roast Chicken
- 2kg Steggles Family Roast Chicken
- 3 small red chillis
- ½ cup roasted capsicum, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place the chillis, capsicum, garlic, paprika, juice, parsley and oil in food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut chicken down the breastbone. Open out chicken, and press down heavily to flatten. Cut deep slits in the thickest part of the chicken breasts.
- Rub peri peri mixture all over chicken. With breast side up, place chicken on a roasting rack over a large baking dish. Bake in 190°C preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve with lime.
Great meal ideasMore...
Pan-fried turkey tenderloins with roasted root vegetablesHearty and healthy. Prepare to be blown away with how simple this delicious dish is.
Bacon-wrapped chicken tray bakeSpend your whole day looking forward to dinner with this mouthwatering meal for 4.
Turkey spaghetti bologneseGo from pantry to table in just half an hour with this easy take on the classic bolognese.