Sides and dips
Pearl couscous & pea salad
A perfect companion for your Parsley & Onion Turkey Rissoles
Parsley & Onion Turkey Rissoles
- 250g pack pearl couscous
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves, torn
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pearl couscous in a large an of boiling water following packet instructions. Drain, rinse well. Drain again and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, blanch peas, snow peas, and asparagus for 1-2 minutes each, until just tender. Add peas to couscous. Diagonally slice snow peas and asparagus. Add to couscous with snow pea sprouts, almonds and mint.
- Mix together lemon juice and oil. Add to salad and toss to combine.
Great meal ideasMore...
Cherry roast chicken with sage stuffing-your-face-at-ChrissyA deliciously juicy roast chicken recipe for all the family to enjoy.
Prosciutto wrapped-with-tonight's roast chicken, mumThis Christmas showstopper is seasoned with hazelnut and sage for an added festive touch.
Home made tomato sauceA perfect home made companion for your Dino Snacks.