2 x 280g pizza bases
¾ cup tomato passata
1 – 2 garlic cloves, minced
100g button mushrooms, sliced
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 small green or red capsicum, seeds removed, thinly sliced
½ cup sliced black olives
2 cups shredded Family Roast Parmi chicken
1 ½ cups shredded pizza cheese
1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- In a small bowl, combine passata and garlic clove.
- Place the pizza bases on oven trays, then spread the passata mixture over the pizza bases.
- Arrange the mushrooms, onion, capsicum, olives and chicken over the pizza
sbases. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Scatter oregano over pizzas.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 10-15 minutes, swapping trays half way, until cheese is melted and golden, and the bases are crispy.
- Remove from the oven, cut into wedges and serve.
Great meal ideasMore...
Chicken Mexican TacosMake the most of your family roast
Piri piri grilled chickenSpice up the traditional Sunday roast using this simple marinade. Less time preparing means more time catching up with the family.
Tikka chicken drumstick tray bake with yoghurt and mintThis is not your average drumstick dish! Try it out this week for dinner and wait for those spicy aromas to waft through your kitchen.