1. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan and chargrill the corn cobs over a high heat for 3-5 minutes, remove and keep warm.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining oil to the pan. Sprinkle the rissoles with Mexican seasoning then add to the pan, cook the rissoles for 7-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile to make the salsa, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, onion, coriander, seasonings, oil and lime juice in a bowl, slice the corn from the cobs then add and stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Place a handful of the corn chips into each serving bowl. Add the turkey rissoles, slices of avocado and a spoonful of the salsa. Finish with a dollop of sour cream and serve with extra coriander leaves and lime cheeks.
• For some extra heat add chopped jalapeno chillies to the salsa.
• Use a chunky store-bought salsa instead of making your own if you are out of time.