Mediterranean chicken drumsticks
A hearty one pot wonder with a Mediterranean influence. This one's for the whole family.
Chicken Drumsticks Fresh
- 8 Steggles Chicken Drumsticks, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600ml passata
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ red capsicum, sliced
- ¼ yellow capsicum, sliced
- ¼ green capsicum, sliced
- 8 kalamata olives
- 8 baby chat potatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 185°C.
- Put a large heavy based pot on a medium to high heat on the stove top.
- Add oil and brown the seasoned chicken drumsticks on all sides and turn the heat down.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Bring the mix up to a simmer for a minute or two.
- Place in the oven with the lid on but not sealed (just off centre a little) – this will stop any mess getting in the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes – 1 hour or until the mix is saucy and thick.
Great meal ideasMore...
We-should-catch-up-more-often lemon butter chickenFill your kitchen with mouthwatering aromas any night of the week with this delicious roast chicken recipe.
Quick & easy coleslawA perfect companion for your salt & vinegar Tenders.
Roasted pistachio carrotsThe perfect side dish to go with your family roast dinner.