Mediterranean chicken drumsticks
A hearty one pot wonder with a Mediterranean influence. This one's for the whole family.
Chicken Drumsticks Fresh
- 8 Steggles Chicken Drumsticks, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600ml passata
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ red capsicum, sliced
- ¼ yellow capsicum, sliced
- ¼ green capsicum, sliced
- 8 kalamata olives
- 8 baby chat potatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 185°C.
- Put a large heavy based pot on a medium to high heat on the stove top.
- Add oil and brown the seasoned chicken drumsticks on all sides and turn the heat down.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Bring the mix up to a simmer for a minute or two.
- Place in the oven with the lid on but not sealed (just off centre a little) – this will stop any mess getting in the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes – 1 hour or until the mix is saucy and thick.
Great meal ideasMore...
Tempura nuggets sushi bowlWhy not try something a little different with your chicken nuggets this week! New recipes are what keeps things interesting, after all.
Traditional style turkey bologneseGo from pantry to plate in just half an hour with this lighter take on the classic bolognese.
GuacamoleA perfect companion for your Steggles Mexican Chicken Enchiladas.