Nothing beats the sound of friends and family laughing together while meat sizzles on the BBQ.
Chicken Mince Fresh
- 700g Steggles Lean Chicken Mince
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 4 skewers, soaked in water
- Lebanese bread, baby cos lettuce, yoghurt and beetroot dip to serve
- In a bowl, add mince, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley and seasoning. Mix well. Shape into 12 sausages and thread on to skewers.
- Place skewers on a tray and refrigerate for 10–15 minutes.
- Cook kofta on a heated, oiled grill plate or BBQ, uncovered for 12 minutes, or until cooked through, turning during cooking. Serve with Lebanese bread, baby cos, yoghurt and beetroot dip.