Nothing beats the sound of friends and family laughing together while meat sizzles on the BBQ.
Chicken Mince Fresh
- 700g Steggles Chicken Mince
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 4 skewers, soaked in water
- Lebanese bread, baby cos lettuce, yoghurt and beetroot dip to serve
- In a bowl, add mince, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley and seasoning. Mix well. Shape into 12 sausages and thread on to skewers.
- Place skewers on a tray and refrigerate for 10–15 minutes.
- Cook kofta on a heated, oiled grill plate or BBQ, uncovered for 12 minutes, or until cooked through, turning during cooking. Serve with Lebanese bread, baby cos, yoghurt and beetroot dip.
Great meal ideasMore...
Tikka chicken drumstick tray bake with yoghurt and mintThis is not your average drumstick dish! Try it out this week for dinner and wait for those spicy aromas to waft through your kitchen.
Balsamic glazed chicken wingsHold the knives and forks for this one. Sweet, sticky fingers are always a sign of a winning meal.
Bacon-wrapped chicken tray bakeSpend your whole day looking forward to dinner with this mouthwatering meal for 4.