Family Roast Chicken
- Steggles Family Roast Chicken
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme sprigs
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped sage
- ¼ teaspoon finely chopped rosemary leaves
- Oil or butter to rub the skin
- Sea salt to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl combine parsley, thyme, sage and rosemary.
- Rub oil or butter over the skin of the chicken and then spread the mixed herbs over the chicken.
- Place the chicken into a roasting pan on a bed of fresh herbs and season with sea salt.
- Roast for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite sides like baked potato and roasted carrots.
Host a Roast
The power of a roast
This July, the humble roast is more powerful than ever before. For every Steggles Family Roast sold, 30 cents will go to support Australian children’s charities. So get on board and Host a Roast to help those in need.Learn more