Sides and dips
Green potato salad
A perfect companion for your Turkey Breast Roast.
Frozen Turkey Breast Roast
- ½ lemon
- 1 small fennel bulb, ends trimmed
- 1 red apple
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g baby spinach and beet leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Boil, steam or microwave whole potatoes for 5-8 minutes, until tender. Drain and when cool enough to handle, cut into thick slices.
- Mix together oil, lemon juice, garlic and chilli in a large bowl. Add potato, while still warm; gently toss to coat then set aside.
- Blanch broad beans and peas in a large pan of boiling water. Drain, then peel broad beans. Add peas, broad beans, chives and mint to potato and gently toss to combine. Serve topped with crumbled feta.
Great meal ideasMore...
Southern-style crisp chicken tray bakeA chicken feast coated in delicious spices, this one's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Caesar (chervil) dressingA perfect companion for your tenders.
Piri piri grilled chickenSpice up the traditional Sunday roast using this simple marinade. Less time preparing means more time catching up with the family.