Sides and dips
Green potato salad
A perfect companion for your Turkey Breast Roast.
Frozen Turkey Breast Roast
- ½ lemon
- 1 small fennel bulb, ends trimmed
- 1 red apple
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g baby spinach and beet leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Boil, steam or microwave whole potatoes for 5-8 minutes, until tender. Drain and when cool enough to handle, cut into thick slices.
- Mix together oil, lemon juice, garlic and chilli in a large bowl. Add potato, while still warm; gently toss to coat then set aside.
- Blanch broad beans and peas in a large pan of boiling water. Drain, then peel broad beans. Add peas, broad beans, chives and mint to potato and gently toss to combine. Serve topped with crumbled feta.