Chicken Stirfry Fresh
- ½ lemon
- 1 small fennel bulb, ends trimmed
- 1 red apple
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g baby spinach and beet leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fill a bowl with water and squeeze in lemon juice. Thinly slice fennel and apple and place in acidulated water as you go to prevent browning.
- Drain fennel and apple and transfer to a salad bowl. Add onion, salad leaves and oil. Toss to combine.
Great meal ideasMore...
Traditional style turkey bologneseGo from pantry to plate in just half an hour with this lighter take on the classic bolognese.
Southern-style crisp chicken tray bakeA chicken feast coated in delicious spices, this one's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Turkey spaghetti bologneseGo from pantry to table in just half an hour with this easy take on the classic bolognese.