Quick and delish
Easy satay chicken stir-fry
Fill your kitchen with mouthwatering aromas in less than 30 minutes.
Chicken Stirfry Fresh
- 500g (about 1 tray pack) Fresh Chicken Stirfry
- ¼ cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed, washed and cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 125g green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- Microwave rice, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Peanuts, chopped, to serve (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok and stir-fry the chicken over high heat in 2 batches for about 4 minutes each or until the chicken is just cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Heat a little extra oil in the wok and quickly stir-fry the bok choy for 1 minute or until bright green, remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and stir-fry the onion for 2-3 minutes, add the beans, garlic, ginger and chilli and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Return the chicken to the wok with the water, peanut butter, sweet chilli and fish sauce. Reduce the heat and stir until the sauce becomes smooth, then simmer for 2 minutes or until the chicken is heated through. Toss through the bok choy.
- Serve chicken satay with rice and scatter with coriander leaves and peanuts, if using.