Parsley & Onion Turkey Rissoles
- 3 corncobs, husks and silk removed
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 60g baby rocket
- 1 Spanish onions, sliced
- 2 Tblsp peanut oil
- 2 tspn Dijon mustard
- 2 Tblsp lemon juice
- Brush the corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the corn on a heated chargrill pan or BBQ. Cook until corn is slightly charred and corn is cooked. Set corn aside and cool. When cool, using a sharp knife cut kernels from the cob.
- Place the corn kernels, cucumber, rocket and onion in a bowl and toss.
- For the dressing, whisk together the peanut oil, mustard and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to coat evenly.
Great meal ideasMore...
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Pine Nuts, Baby Rocket and Balsamic GlazeA perfect companion for your Family Roast Chicken Parmi
Chicken Mexican TacosMake the most of your family roast
Piri piri grilled chickenSpice up the traditional Sunday roast using this simple marinade. Less time preparing means more time catching up with the family.