Sides and dips
Corn & black bean salsa
A perfect companion for your Steggles Mexican Chicken Enchiladas.
Chicken Enchiladas Mexican Style
- 400g can corn, rinsed, and drained
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, and drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Toss together corn, beans, onion and coriander.
- Whisk together lime juice and oil. Add to corn mixture and toss to combine.
Great meal ideasMore...
Cherry roast chicken with sage stuffing-your-face-at-ChrissyA deliciously juicy roast chicken recipe for all the family to enjoy.
Chicken and vegetable piesDid someone say pies? Guaranteed the kids will be running to the table to tuck into these.
Mustard mayonnaise dressingA perfect companion for your Oven Roasted Wing Nibbles.