Sides and dips
Caramelised onion & yoghurt dipping sauce
A perfect companion for your Chicken Breast Pops.
Tempura Breast Chicken Pops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- ¾ cup greek style yoghurt
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium. Cook onion, stirring, for 10 minutes, until very soft. Add sugar, vinegar and mustard. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 5 minutes until caramelised. Set aside to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, stir onion through yoghurt.
Great meal ideasMore...
Prosciutto wrapped-with-tonight's roast chicken, mumThis Christmas showstopper is seasoned with hazelnut and sage for an added festive touch.
Home made tomato sauceA perfect home made companion for your Dino Snacks.
Turkey kale protein ballsFeel like something like? Get your protein hit with these simple meatballs.