Sides and dips
Caramelised onion & yoghurt dipping sauce
A perfect companion for your Chicken Breast Pops.
Tempura Breast Chicken Pops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- ¾ cup greek style yoghurt
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium. Cook onion, stirring, for 10 minutes, until very soft. Add sugar, vinegar and mustard. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 5 minutes until caramelised. Set aside to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, stir onion through yoghurt.
Great meal ideasMore...
Pearl couscous & pea saladA perfect companion for your Honey Soy Chicken Kebabs.
Spiced turkey protein ballsPacked with protein and full of flavour – here's your next healthy creation.
Spicy Asian butterflied roast chickenWith half the normal cook time, this fantastic mid-week treat is coated in an Asian paste for a little bit of spice.