Quick and delish
Balsamic glazed chicken wings
Hold the knives and forks for this one. Sweet, sticky fingers are always a sign of a winning meal.
Chicken Wings Fresh
- 1kg Steggles Chicken Wings
- ½ cup balsamic glaze
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients except for the chicken into a large zip lock bag or glass mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken wings and cover with the marinade for 10 minutes or overnight in the fridge for a more intense flavour.
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper as this makes cleaning the tray easier.
- Place chicken wings with the wing tip facing down on the baking paper.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and place in the hot oven for 20 minutes, then turn the oven down to 180°C and turn the tray around for a further 20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through.