Bacon-wrapped chicken tray bake
Spend your whole day looking forward to dinner with this mouthwatering meal for 4.
Chicken Thighs Fresh
- 2 x 500g trays (8) Steggles Fresh Chicken Thighs
- 8 slices streaky bacon
- 400g punnet tomato medley, large ones halved
- 250g punnet baby roma tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Baby basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken thigh fillet. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, seam-side down, for 2 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes or until browned.
- Combine tomatoes, onion and olives in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange chicken over tomato mixture in dish, season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve topped with baby basil leaves.