Family Roast Chicken
- 1 large red-skinned apple, unpeeled, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large green-skinned apple, unpeeled, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves, torn
- 120g Danish feta, crumbled
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- ½ cup walnut halves, toasted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Combine the apples, celery, lettuce, feta, onion and walnuts in a bowl.
- Whisk the oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in a small bowl.
- Season with salt. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve salad sprinkled with walnuts.
Serve with any of our roast chicken dishes (found on our website).
Great meal ideasMore...
Chicken schnitzel and coleslaw lettuce cupsLooking for a healthy dinner option, but tight on time? Create this fun dish in less than 30 minutes – the kids will love it too!
Roast Chicken with preserved lemonTry an Australia Street family classic
Mini Chicken PizzaMake the most of your family roast