Family Roast Chicken
- 1 large red-skinned apple, unpeeled, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large green-skinned apple, unpeeled, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves, torn
- 120g Danish feta, crumbled
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- ½ cup walnut halves, toasted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Combine the apples, celery, lettuce, feta, onion and walnuts in a bowl.
- Whisk the oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in a small bowl.
- Season with salt. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve salad sprinkled with walnuts.
Serve with any of our roast chicken dishes (found on our website).
Great meal ideasMore...
Turkey sliders with fennel and green apple slaw and relishSwitch up your backyard burgers with our parsley and onion turkey rissoles to create a lean and delicious dish.
Bacon-wrapped chicken tray bakeSpend your whole day looking forward to dinner with this mouthwatering meal for 4.
Cucumber & mint salsaA perfect companion for your Hot and Spicy Tenders.