Sides and dips
Almond & baby bok choy noodle salad
This Asian-inspired salad packed with greens is a crunchy addition to any table
Family Roast Chicken
- 100g rice noodles, cooked as per pack instructions
- 100g snow peas, cut in half
- 2 bunched broccolini, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 head baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup Tamari almonds
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 3 teaspoons sambal oelek sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Rinse noodles under cold water and set aside. Meanwhile, blanch the snow peas, broccolini and bok choy in a pan of boiling water until just tender. Drain and refresh in cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss together the noodles, snow peas, broccolini and bok choy.
- Whisk together the orange juice, sambal oelek sauce and peanut oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to coat evenly. Serve topped with almonds.