Two Lettuce Waldorf Salad
Prep: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 Tblsp lemon juices
- 1 Tblsp water
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 1 large red apple, cored and cut into thin wedges
- 1 large celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 radicchio leaves separated and torn
- ½ baby endive leaves separated
- ½ cup walnut halves
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, half the lemon juice and water. Stir through half the chives.
- Place the apple, celery and remaining lemon juice in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Arrange the radicchio and endive onto a serving platter, top with apple and celery. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle over remaining chives and walnuts.