Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 400g packets Steggles turkey rissoles
- 8 thin slices pancetta, halved
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, cored, quartered, cut into matchsticks
- 3 radishes cut into matchsticks
- ¼ green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp finely shredded mint leaves + extra mint sprigs, to serve
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp whole egg mayonnaise
- 6 wholegrain wraps
- 60g baby spinach
- 60g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook turkey rissoles for 4 to 5 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- In the same pan over medium-high heat, cook the pancetta for 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine onion, apple, radish, cabbage, cranberries, mint, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- Place a wrap on a plate, and top with baby spinach, coleslaw, pancetta, and 2 turkey rissoles. Sprinkle with goat’s cheese, and extra mint. Repeat with remaining wraps. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.