Turkey "Tennis" Meatballs
Serve meatballs with hommus and lemon wedges
Prep: 10 mins + 10 mins refrigeration
Cooking: 13 minutes
- 500g Steggles Turkey Shortcuts Mince
- 2 Tblsp finely chopped mint
- 1 Tblsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 45g pkt Dukkah
- Hommus to serve
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Combine turkey mince, herbs and lemon rind in a large bowl, mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls, then roll the balls lightly in dukkah, refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a lightly greased pan over medium heat, cook meatballs in batches turning occasionally until golden and cooked through.
- Serve meatballs with hommus and lemon wedges.