Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 500g Steggles turkey mince
- 30g packet Taco spice
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped + extra sprigs, to serve
- ¼ green cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced diagonally
- ½ green apple, cut into matchsticks
- 200g grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 12 taco shells or soft mini-tortillas, warmed
- Chipotle aioli and grated tasty cheese, to serve
- Heat half of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion for 5 minutes or until softened. Brown turkey mince for 5 minutes, breaking up with the back of a spoon. Add taco spice and ¾ cup water. Simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in coriander.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine cabbage, green onion, apple, tomatoes, lime juice and remaining oil. Season with sea salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Heat taco shells or tortillas, following packet instructions. Fill shells with mince mixture and top with cabbage mixture. Serve topped with chipotle aioli, tasty cheese and coriander sprigs.