Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g Steggles turkey breast stirfry strips
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Cooked fettucine, to serve
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- In the same pan heat remaining oil and butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Stirring occasionally, cook for 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Add paprika and stir for a further minute. Add Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Add stock and thyme and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream. Season with sea salt and pepper. Return turkey to the pan and stir well to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with fettucine.