Turkey Sliders with Slaw and Spicy Mayo
To make the slaw, mix in half mayo, Sriracha sauce and green onion in a bowl. Add cabbages and carrot, toss to combine
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1 x Steggles Turkey Rissoles pack (400g)
- 2 Tblsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 purple cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- ¼ cup parsley leves, chopped
- 100g mayonnaise
- 30g Sriracha sauce
- 6 mini slider buns, halved
- Extra mayonnaise to spread
- Sweet Potato Fries cooked as per on-pack instructions
- To make the slaw, mix in half mayo, Sriracha sauce and green onion in a bowl. Add cabbages and carrot, toss to combine.
- In a large frying pan on medium heat, toast buns cut side down until toasted. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, place oil and cook turkey rissoles as per on-pack instructions. Keep warm.
- Spread the toasted bun with the remaining mayonnaise and assemble sliders by sandwiching the slaw and turkey patties. Serve with sweet potato fries.