Turkey Rissoles with Panzanella Salad
From Italy with love! Bring flavours of Tuscany in this popular summer salad featuring bread and tomatoes. Goes perfectly with our Turkey Rissoles.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1 x Steggles Turkey Rissoles pack (400g)
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery heart and leaves, sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumber, cubed
- 100ml good olive oil,plus extra to brush
- 2 Tblsp aged red wine vinegar
- juice of half lemon
- ¼ cup of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ cup sweet basil leaves, torn
- 70g salted baby caper, rinsed
- 200g marinated goat cheese or feta, crumbled
- ½ baguette, thinly sliced
- Pre heat oven to 180C. Brush baguette slices with olive oil, place on a baking tray and bake for 8-10 until golden. Set aside to cool
- Cook Turkey Rissoles as per on-pack instructions. Keep warm.
- In a salad bowl, gently toss tomato, onion, cucumber, celery, olive oil, red wine vinegar and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper
- Add herbs, capers, cheese and baguette croutons. Serve immediately with the Turkey Rissoles.