Turkey Meatball Salad
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g Steggles turkey rissoles
- 200g tomato medley, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 butter lettuce leaves torn
- 100g Greek feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Wholemeal pita pockets, to serve
- Divide each rissole in half and roll into a ball to form 12 meatballs.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook turkey meatballs for 4 to 5 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, lettuce, feta, herbs and season with sea salt and pepper.
- In a screw top jar, combine lemon juice and zest, tahini, honey, yoghurt and 1tbsp water. Season and shake well to combine.
- Serve salad topped with turkey meatballs, drizzled with dressing and with pita pockets.