Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 500gm Steggles turkey diced thigh fillet
- 1 ½ tbsp Cajun spice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 small butter lettuce, leaves torn
- 2 truss tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 8 tortillas, warmed
- Coriander leaves, sour cream, lime wedges, to serve, if desired
- Place turkey in a large snap-lock bag and add Cajun spice, garlic and half the olive oil. Seal and rub to coat turkey.
- Preheat a lightly oiled char-grill or barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook onion and capsicum for 4 to 5 minutes, turning often, or until just tender and slightly charred. Set aside.
- Increase heat to high. Cook turkey, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve tortillas on a platter with turkey, onions, capsicum, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado plus coriander, sour cream and lime wedges, if desired.