Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 60g pancetta, finely chopped
- 500g Steggles turkey mince
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 400g napolitana pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 400g spaghetti
- Shaved parmesan, mixed salad leaves, to serve
- In a large fry pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook the onions, garlic, carrots, celery and pancetta for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the turkey mince and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Season, then add stock and allow to evaporate. Add the sauce and basil leaves and bring to a simmer. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain.
- Serve spaghetti topped with Bolognese sauce, sprinkle with parmesan and basil leaves.