Sweet Chilli Chicken & Coriander Cream Crostini
Entertain with ease by topping toasted, sliced bread with your favourite toppings like sweet chilli chicken, coriander cream and garnish
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 1 baguette, cut into 24 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 250g sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- finely grated rind of 1 lime
- micro herbs, to garnish
- To make the crostini, preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Lay sliced baguette onto a large baking tray and drizzle with half of the oil. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, preheat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Drizzle remaining oil over chicken and season well. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side until golden. Reduce heat to medium. Add sweet chilli sauce and water. Cook, covered, for 7-10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened slightly. Set aside to cool then slice thinly.
- Mix together sour cream, chopped coriander and lime rind.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream mixture onto each crostini. Top with sliced chicken, drizzle with pan juices and garnish with microherbs.