Thai Chicken Salad In Lettuce
Prep: 10 mins + 15 mins refrigeration
Cooking: 8 minutes
- 250g Steggles LEAN chicken mince
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 2 Tblsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tblsp shredded mint leave
- Baby cos leaves
- Cook chicken mince in a lightly greased deep frying pan, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine mince, chilli, onion, shallots, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and mint. Stir well, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place cos leaves onto serving plates and spoon in the Thai chicken salad mixture.